Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Siarza Social Digital is looking for a administrative assistant to monitor and execute financial tasks for the online communications and marketing agency. Duties and responsibilities include working with account executives on advertising spend, financial administrative tasks for the CEO and managing paperwork for clients and accountants.
- Works with CEO to ensure accurate billing and documentation on client specific and agency billing activity
- Monitoring and managing advertising spend budgets for all agency clients
- Organizing all legal paperwork between clients, contractors and staff
- Aggressively pursues new ways to enhance overall agency profitability
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions
- Prepares agreements on behalf of employees, contractors and clients
- Computes and records charges, refunds, etc
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records or reconcile bank statements
- Coordinates administrative items needed from CPA
- Strong problem solving skills, and detail oriented
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- Preferred to have 1-2 years of experience within an advertising agency setting
- Able to work with a team of young professionals from a remote (online) location
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster relationships (Excellent communication skills, both written and oral)
- Familiarity with Intuit Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel and/or Freshbooks preferred
- Marketing or advertising experience a plus
- This is a part-time job with 15-20 hours per week, with potential becoming full-time..
- In response to this job listing, please submit your cover, resume and references to siarza.com and chose the job title you are interested in applying for.
- Siarza Social Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.