Social Media Online Account Executive
Job Title: Online Account Executive
Department: Social Media
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Siarza Social Digital is a unique online communications and marketing agency with a specialization in social media, email marketing, and website development. We are experts on reaching core audiences through online channels. Mirroring the start-up culture of the tech industry, investment in our employees allows us to focus on producing creative and innovative work for our clients.
The social media online account executive supports strategy and execution of social media campaigns for our small business and larger clients. This role is responsible for managing client expectations, developing content, monitoring social media engagement, engaging with the brand’s target audience, managing and monitoring social media advertising budget, and developing analytic reports monthly.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation, communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing social media, PPC, or other digital channels.
- Act as a client-facing consultant to identify, develop, and execute social media marketing campaigns and programs.
- Directly manage one or more channels to drive performance according to social media strategies and goals
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns
- Interface with clients, account managers, and strategic leads to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries
- Serve as thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- 1-3+ years of experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting, with hands-on experience managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong fundamental internet marketing skills across multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following social channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram or others
- Experience with web analytics is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are a must
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are a must
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), social media content management platforms (HootSuite, SproutSocial, etc.), social media monitoring platforms (Simply Measured, Lithium, etc.), and Google Analytics
- Basic web development skills and graphic design is a plus, but not required
- This is a full-time, salary job with 40+ hours per week.
- In response to this job listing, please submit your cover, resume and references to siarza.com and chose the job title you are interested in applying for.
- Siarza Social Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
The Fun Stuff about SiarzaSD
Our Mantra: Be social. Keep hacking. Reach differently.
Our Core Values:
We know customer service. With retail and agency backgrounds, our team knows how to be responsive to clients and earn their trust as a business partner. We will strive to build relationships with our clients to help keep the relationship long term.
We use best practices. Our organization has years of experience focused on online communications. Siarza SD will not compete with public relations or advertising agencies, but wants to work together with PR, advertising and marketing teams to draft and implement an online strategy.
We are credible. Businesses have dealt with social media and website practitioners that have poor practices or poor results. Through case studies our team will show how businesses can trust us with their voice and perception online.
We love our employees. Creating a positive culture for growth and creativity will be our focus. Employees will interact with clients as needed, but our culture will be focused on fostering innovation, utilizing best practices and constantly learning ways to be better at what we do.
We are efficient. Social media, website strategy and email marketing can be very time consuming. We help agencies and businesses be more efficient with time with the tools, resources, and expertise to deliver online results.
Our Fun, Collaborative Culture
Siarza SD invests in its employees first. In regards to human resources and employment, there are several areas of focus that are a priority to building a strong team, which then builds strong customer service for clients and produces phenomenal work. Our priorities for keeping our culture positive and hard-working include:
- Growing New Mexico’s Economy
- Collaborative Culture
- Extensive Learning
- Lean Production
- Unique Organizational Culture